Business Intelligence (BI) refers to the tools, technologies, applications and practices used to collect, integrate, analyze, and present an organization’s raw data in order to create insightful and actionable business information.
The main purpose of Business Intelligence in a business is to help making better and more informed business decisions. Companies also use BI to cut costs, identify new business opportunities, and spot inefficient business processes ripe for re-engineering.
The potential benefits of business intelligence include:
- Accelerating and improving decision making
- Optimizing internal business processes
- Increasing operational efficiency
- Driving new revenues
- Gaining competitive advantages over business rivals.
- Identifying market trends
- Spotting business problems that need to be addressed
FROM BI CONSULTING TO REPORTING AND VISUALIZATION, WE CAN MANAGE AND DELIVER YOUR ENGAGEMENT.
TRANSPARENT & COMMUNICATIVE
Using agile methodology, always keeping you in the loop
MULTILINGUAL & REMOTE CONSULTANCY
Productive, Cost-effective and fast response
PROFESSIONAL & TAILORED ADVICE
One of our consultant will be your sole contact, avoiding you to talk with several professionals without you wasting efforts & time
BI consulting: We help our customers develop a BI strategy, ensure data quality, design or optimize BI architecture and automate reporting to satisfy our customers’ needs in informed decision-making and maximize the ROI of a BI project.
Data visualization: With data visualization, we help our customers look beyond the figures, focus on the important information and immediately spot any changes and trends.
We can provide companies with analysis and reporting to support i.e. the following aspects of your business:
- Trend analysis and sales forecasting
- Business performance analysis
- KPIs and balanced scorecards to help manage operations
- Timely analysis and reporting
- Financial, operational, sales and marketing process improvement and optimization
- Financial reporting and consolidations
- Cost and spend analysis
Testing: We not only develop a BI solution, but also make sure that it runs as intended. For this reason, we deliver a data warehouse and ETL testing, OLAP and report testing, as well as load and performance testing.